Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER BOWL PREDICTION

Alright it's about time for the prediction.  


I think I'm a little biased, being a resident of Arizona for about 21 of my 24 years.  With that said I have watched the Cardinals, when they aren't blacked out, for many of those 21 years.  Because of that I don't think it is possible for the Cards to win.  

I'm going to be rooting for the Red Birds in 4 hours, don't get me wrong, but if I were a betting man I would take the Steelers (-7) plus the points and I would go for the under (46.5).  24-17.  Steelers make a Field Goal in the last 6 minutes to put the game away.  The Steeler D is just too good.  This game reminds of the Ravens v. Giants, and I just can't go against that Defense.  

Fast Willie Parker 100+ yards, TD
Kurt Warner 2 TDs, 1 INT
Larry Fitzgerald 80+ yards, TD
Troy Polamalu 1 INT
Jeff Reed 1/2 FGs
Roethlisberger 150+ yards 2 TDs

Mark it down.

0 comments: