Thursday, February 21, 2008

Larry Hughes....

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO The Bulls don't need A) Another guard and 2) one who shoots 36% on 480 FGA. I sent this link to 4Real (Cavs fan) months ago, now I suppose I should expect it on my facebook wall in the near future. Chicago, say it with me now, Hey Larry Hughes Please Stop Taking So Many Bad Shots. We don't need a ballhogging, bad shooting, bricklayer on Da Bulls. Karma you ravenous bitch. Sure you gave me 6 Titles in 8 years (and yes I do still appreciate that) and arguably the best to ever play the game, but why do you have to continually rub it in my face and make it worse. Who do I call to get this trade anulled? On a Separte note. Red Chicago Bulls #3 Ben Wallace Jersey for sale. Slightly used (less than 2 years) and way overpriced originally in retrospect. I've got a deal for you.

0 comments: