Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Pacman Saga


Pacman Jones has an affinity for strip clubs apparently. Less than a year ago we caught him making it rain in Vegas causing his ensuing suspension. Fast forward to this week, and Tennessee's version of our beloved video game hero, is in Atlanta and now is accused of assaulting a woman in the strip club:



"I was sitting in the office and he lunged at me numerous times in an effort to do grave bodily harm," Jackson wrote in the warrant application filed Jan. 7. "Veronica Jones, an owner, went into the hall to deal with a member of his entourage. I followed to gawk. He was in the hall, surprisingly reached over or around a security guard and sucker punched me in my left eye."


Man this guy is great. He's obviously keeping his pimp hand strong, another thing we can check off Mr. Jones' list-of-things-to-do-that-happen-to-be-cool-sayings-in-the-hood. Now instead of going on a random tear of bad puns involving the stupidity of the 6th pick from the 2005 draft, I'm just gonna say this: Pacman...you'll be playing for the Bengals in no time.


*quote from ESPN.com

0 comments: